As you will see, all three children are thrilled with their new accomodations!

Our soon to be sleeping Beauty-

"Thank you Daddy for all of your hard work putting my pretty room together!"

It was a lot of fun to finally decorate a little girl's room :)

Zack loves his new room too, and took a long nap in his bed this afternoon. So far, so good with our big transition!

Zander's been telling friends and strangers all week that his brother would be moving in today-


Sweet dreams!
4 comments:
They are so precious and the Rooms look great. We are home from visiting Tim. Had fun with the kids and work very hard helping Tim. Love Nana
I can not believe it!! They grew so much, they have their own bedrooms now!!
I wish I could see that... I miss them soo much!
The bedrooms really look beautiful.
Ohhh I cant believe Zander was dream about this such a long time ago. ! :D Make sure they sleeping at night time ...XXXX
Zoe... now she got her Princes room.
They are Look really wonderful with the smiling face, Miss Z pack so much.XXXXXXXX
Post a Comment