Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kindergarten Round-up

Today I took my big boy to the Kindergarten Orientation at Kiker Elementary. It was a fun morning, and Zander enjoyed touring the school and meeting his Principal and Librarian. I am surprised to admit that I almost teared up when I took him into a classroom...better bring tissues this August! :) Go Kiker Comets!

4 comments:

Todd Helgesen said...

I teared up each time for my three. This a major step in the letting go part. Zander will have a blast!! You will too.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww. He's going to love it.

I'm that lone mom always cheering them out the door that first day. ;-) Well, maybe not by the time I got to Tommy.

Ha.

Love the pictures. He's getting SO big. Can't wait to see him soon. VERY soon.

nana said...

That a boy Zander. Great smile. Love ya, Nana

KateandCodyWhite said...

Yay Zander! Thats Super and you are getting so BIG! Can't wait to here your updates from when school begins.