Sharing our adventures as we celebrate life with our Z Pack-Zander, Zack, & Zoe.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
12 weeks!
Sweet Zack, happy that lunch is coming soon! Not to be left behind, Zack surprised us with a "roll" by the end of his 11th week...way to go! Zander picked this outfit so that he would look "handsome" for Daddy's poker party Saturday. Dinner and a show!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Rocking outfit there Zan Man!! Love it. Happy Birthday Uncle Rick. :-)
3 comments:
Rocking outfit there Zan Man!! Love it. Happy Birthday Uncle Rick. :-)
Awww what a cutie-pa-tootie! Zander you look so handsome in your tie :) Way to go Zach on turning over!
Zack and Zoe are so adorable- I can't believe how alike they look! I love them! And Zander lookin' all stylin'...
I'm on call tonight.. I'll talk to you soon!
Post a Comment