Sharing our adventures as we celebrate life with our Z Pack-Zander, Zack, & Zoe.
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! Yes, I'm squealing!!!!! They are gorgeous. And look at all of Zack's hair. Oh, I can't wait to meet them in June. Congrats!
Ok HOLY Wow! They are so adorable!!!! Yep and you can probably hear me scream right with Berta:) Hugs and Love and Kisses for everyone! Kate
They are so precious!! What a gorgeous family. I can't think of any more deserving people!! Love, Ellen
We're so excited they're finally here! Way to go, guys! They're absolutely precious!
Becca and Rick- CONGRATS! They are beautiful. I can't wait to see you guys this week and read Zander a story. Tell him to pick a good one!~Tracye
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! Yes, I'm squealing!!!!! They are gorgeous. And look at all of Zack's hair. Oh, I can't wait to meet them in June. Congrats!
Ok HOLY Wow! They are so adorable!!!! Yep and you can probably hear me scream right with Berta:) Hugs and Love and Kisses for everyone! Kate
They are so precious!! What a gorgeous family. I can't think of any more deserving people!! Love, Ellen
We're so excited they're finally here! Way to go, guys! They're absolutely precious!
Becca and Rick- CONGRATS! They are beautiful. I can't wait to see you guys this week and read Zander a story. Tell him to pick a good one!
~Tracye
Post a Comment